|WHAT TO EXPECT||//||THE EQUIPMENT||//||PRICING||//||FAQS|
What to Expect
45 minute class featuring 30 minutes of High Intensity Interval Training like you never have done before.
Sproing Fitness has developed the world’s first running-based metabolic conditioning workout using the Sproing Trainer. Metabolic Conditioning also known as HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training has been scientifically proven to be the ideal workout because it provides maximum results in a minimum period of time. These workouts feature intervals of high intensity cardiovascular exercise interspersed with strength and power exercises that allow maximum fat burning, muscle toning, and overall total body fitness in just a half hour. Unlike other forms of HIIT training the Sproing Trainer allows you to perform the king of all exercises which is running and specifically running on a soft surface which provides less than half the impact of any treadmill while greatly increasing muscle activation. The Sproing Trainer allows you to train harder, but land softer without an concern about falling, keeping up with the moving belt of a treadmill or worrying about having to wait for a treadmill belt to slow down after a sprint.
See why Chicagoans are loving Sproing Sport
What is HIIT?
HIIT stands for High-Intensity Interval Training. This form of training is the base of the Sproing Sport workout and is comprised of alternating periods of short, intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods.
Hiit is not a replacement for weight training, though. It can be applied to aerobic and/or weight training exercises. Hiit is ‘interval’ training, where you go all out for 30 sec, and recover. Hiit is an acronym for High-Intensity Interval Training and can also be used for breaking plateaus, by changing from steady cardio to high intensity interval training. The concept of this training is training in time intervals, each interval at a varied toughness.
Hiit training is a better fat loss method than prolonged cardio and also has the side benefit of being a short, albeit intense, workout thus delivering an intense workout every session. It is a difficult and challenging and demanding workout. Hiit is what it says… high intensity but the results are undeniable.
Hiit cardio exercise will help keep muscle tissue in ways that low intensity cardio couldn’t and even promote anabolism and lean muscle tissue growth. Hiit is FOR people who want muscle gain. Hiit helps spare valuable lean muscle mass which is a key determinant of your RMR or Resting Metabolic Rate. Hiit is good because it involves running and exercises that get your heart rate going and keep it pumping. Hiit training is fine and all , and Im used to it. Hiit workout can be used by anyone – of any fitness level – regardless of your goals.
Source: hiittraining.net – What is HIIT Training good for?
Do you spend more than one hour on treadmill and jog? Do you feel proud to see that in one hour you burned about 1000 calories? There is a bad news for you, which is true but sad, because you daily spend extra time than what is actually required and in one hour you do not burn 1000 calories. If you think that cardio machines will tell you the exact amount of calories that you have burned in a day, then it’s time to change your thinking. These machines are really bad when it comes to estimate total calories burned in an hour. Even if you do intense exercise, maximum you will burn about 500 or 600 calories. Now you might be thinking what is the best way that will actually burn out calories? Answer is so simple, HIIT combined with regular state cardio.
High Intensity Interval Training
HIIT is also known as High Intensity Interval Training. It involves maximum effort periods mixed with reduced effort in recovery periods. For instance, you might do fast running for 30 sec. and walking for about 1 minute. The advantage of this form of cardio is that you will have a serious effect even after your exercise. This means your body will not stop to burn down calories even when you stop your workout. To use HIIT you need to consider few things because you can excess train something which do not happen with the constant state cardio.
Constant State Cardio
Constant state cardio includes doing aerobic activity with constant speed and for more time period. It can really help in burning down fat, but for that it should be performed for an hour may be 2 hours. If you are searching for a workout that is time efficient, it must only be performed in combination with high intensity interval training. The best thing with HIIT is it lets out fatty acids in bloodstream. Constant state cardio quickly burns fatty acids. If you think that without HIIT you will only try constant state cardio, it will take about 20 or 30 minutes only to start releasing of fatty acids. Only a short time HIIT workout can flood your bloodstream with the fatty acids which constant state cardio would easily burn.
Cardio Routine Includes Constant State Cardio and HIIT
The perfect cardio routine should involve constant state cardio for 25 minutes and HIIT for 10 minutes and extra 10 minutes for lower intensity interval training. First, for about 2 minutes you should do little warm up and do sprints for 15 seconds along with jogging for 45 seconds. You should perform sprint which leaves you to catch your breath to increase levels of HGH. HGH is actually a hormone which burns down fat while storing muscle mass. To end the workout, you should do less intensity interval training which includes 1 minute of fast jogging and light jogging for 1 minute and then again for about 10 minutes. Doing this the remaining glycogen will also burn in your system so that your body burns more fat even after your workout.
Source: hiittraining.net – The Best High Intensity Interval Training to Burn down Belly Fat
The Sproing Trainer allows people of every fitness level to get an intense cardio and strength workout, all in one place, without injury.
The Sproing Trainer is designed with unique elements unlike any other piece of exercise equipment It combines cardio with strength, power and balance, all on a soft, low-impact surface.
Sproing’s exclusive soft surfaces reduce impact signficantly when compared to the softest treadmill on the market: 50% less on the knees, 41% less on the back, 32% less on the ankles
Want to give Sproing Sport a test run? Here are a couple of options to try it out.
Whether you attend a class every day of the month or just once a month, we have a plan that meets your needs.
Option 1: Auto-Renewal Plans**
|Plan||Price||Price Per Class|
Option 1: Auto-Renewal Plans**
|Plan||Price||Price Per Class|
Frequently Asked Questions
Sproing Sport is unlike anything you’ve done before, so you’re likely to have some questions. No problem, we have the answers.
- View our class schedule.
- Hit “Sign Up Here” on the class time you like to start the reservation process.
- You are now in our Online Store. Click on “Free First Class”. Your first experience is always free!
- Hit Check Out and your ready to go.
- Once you Sproing once, it is easy to just log into your account when booking classes in the future. Make sure to remember you log in and password for future visits.
- Do I have to be in great shape to do this?
Anyone can Sproing! The Sproing Trainer allows people of every fitness level to get a great cardio and strength workout together, in one place, without injury. Running is not a requirement! You can march, jog or run. It’s your workout! You do what you can, and you are always welcome to come out of positions you cannot sustain. Our instructors are trained to assist people of all abilities. We can offer you private sessions in off peak times if you want to study the method one-on-one at your own pace.
- How many times a week should I Sproing?
We recommend three classes per week, although even one class a week will give you greater strength, energy, and muscle tone. And don’t forget, High Intensity Interval Training give you hours of calorie burn after the workout too!
- What should I wear?
Its best to wear workout clothing that will let you move. Loose clothing could get in your way. The best shoes to wear are cross training or minimalist shoes that will allow you to move in all directions safely although any athletic shoe will work.
- What should I bring?
We would like you to bring water or fill your bottle when you’re here. We have workout towels but bring your own if you would like. If you want to shower here, bring a shower towel. We don’t have lockers but there are coat hooks and cubbies within the workout room so you can see your belongings.
- What should I eat?
Our workouts take energy, so it’s best to have some fuel – try to eat 60 minutes before.
There is only a 15 minute transition between classes so you want to make sure to be at Sproing Sport just prior to transition to check in, get your loaner heart rate monitor if you don’t have one and get settled.
- During the 15 minute transition, put on your heart rate monitor and Sproing provided belt and enter the workout room to pick your Sproing Trainer.
- You can bring belongings in the room to store in a cubby.
- Make sure to take a look at the workout board to check out the workout of the day. Any special instructions for the class will be posted there.
- If you have any injuries or require a substitute for a certain activity, this is the time to notify the instructor.
- The workout is at total of 45 minutes.
- The first 10 minutes of Sproing, you will move through a dynamic warm-up including practicing the exercises that will be used during the high intensity part.
- Then you will perform 30 minutes of high intensity intervals moving you through cardio, strength, core and balance.
- We leave the last 5 minutes of the workout for cool down.
- If for any reason the workout becomes too intense or strenuous you should slow down or stop and notify the instructor immediately if you are having a problem.
- During the workout you’ll experience custom music by our sound director. This will help you have fun and stay motivated!
- Wipe down your Sproing with the gym wipes to help our staff out for the next class.
- Move off the Sproing, grab your things and move out of the workout room through the exit door.
- Return you belt and loaner heart rate monitor if you have one to the front desk.
- Feel free to shower at our facility.
- You did it! Hope you had FUN! See you next time!
- If your plans change, we ask that you cancel your reservation four (4) hours in advance before the scheduled class.
- Cancellations must be made online through your MindBody account. We cannot accept cancellations via e-mail or phone.
- Cancellations made less than four (4) hours before class will be considered late cancels. All late cancels and no-shows will automatically be charged for that class.
- If a class is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. If a spot opens, we will email or call you to notify. If your plans change after you waitlist, please make sure to remove yourself so you do not get charged for class if you get in.
Just completed my first complimentary session at Sproing Fitness and I feel AMAZING! Today was the 1st of any physical activity done over the past 13 years where I have NO pain in my knee and lower back!
“It was a great workout. Soft on the knees. I feel I got a really hard workout without any hard impact. It was really easy on the knees. You have to try it. It is awesome.”
“The workout was ridiculous. That is probably about the best workout I have had… ever. Its a whole lot of digging deep.”
“It’s a killer. The workout is difficult due to the softness of the mat… It is very intense. More so than the treadmill running.”
“It was excellent. One of the best workouts I have had in that short period of time… This is a total body workout. Legs, arms, explosion, cardio. You can get an excellent total body workout in a short period of time.”
“As athletes, we train tirelessly over and over again and one thing you want to stay clear of is injuries. I can definitely see using this to take me to a different level.”
“I love it. It is taking my routine workout to a higher level. It is a cardio challenge, as well as a strength challenge. I am a runner, I had some issues with my hips. The Sproing is completely comfortable. I feel no injuries during and no discomfort afterwards.”
“It is one of the most exciting things I have seen. You can run forward and backwards, do squats and lunges. You can incorporate it all into one routine. I couldn’t do that on a treadmill.”
Thank you for your interest in Sproing Sport. Please provide your email below and we’ll keep you up-to-date on Sproing Sport.