Train hard. Land soft.
Sproing offers the softness of an elliptical and the workout of a treadmill. Resistance springs are used to create the correct motion on a safe, non-moving cushioned surface instead of a moving belt over a hard, wooden deck. Sprong has two interchangeable platform surfaces – one filled with air for easier traning and the other filled with special high-density foam for an intense beach-surface workout. These surfaces make Sproing ideal for functional movement patterns and ADL’s such as balance, walking, running, squatting, lifting and side stepping in a progressive fashion.
- Sproing has no moving belts
- Sproing users control their speed and can decelerate and accelerate quickly
- Sproing’s harness and handrails provide more security and safety to users of all abilities and across all rehabilitative stages, from post-op to fully recovered
- Improves running form and cadence
- Allows athletes to train at various speeds
- Soft, flat surface can be quickly and easily adjusted allowing the therapist the ability to choose an appropriate level of stability challenge for each patient and each exercise
- Patient Harness System and stable handrails allow therapists to engage in vestibular conditioning protocols safely and effectively